21 March 2014

In the spotlight!

Wow, what a beautiful day yesterday... Unfortunately I had to study because my school planned a "week of tests" this week, which is actually a week when you don't have any lessons planned, but only tests. I know this doesn't sound so bad, but nine major tests in one week stresses me out like hell.
I was being a little optimistic at first thinking this weather would probably last till next week. I should have known better, because here, in the Netherlands, after sunshine comes rain... No exceptions.


So I decided to go outside right then and take some pictures. 

These are the first ones I shot of a flower in full sunbeam. I wish I could stay like this all day, even though I would probably end up the same color... As in sunburned.  






To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment